Sunday, May 6, 2007

My last year in school was the best

I miss my UAAP basketball days last year.. I remember my friends and I would fall in line beside the Araneta Ticketbooth at 6 in the morning just to be able to buy tickets for the 3 Final Games. Its so unfair 'coz the supporters of the other team already have their names written on a paper in the ticket booth even prior to the day of the game, they just have to pay and pick it up without even falling in line. No muss, no fuss! Well I have nothing against those supporters, I just find it unfair. And we won, so all the sweat and blood that we wasted all paid off! Oh I can't describe the feelings that I had when our team won the last game. It's the mixture of school pride and ecstacy hahahah. I so miss it that I posted all the cheers that I screamed at the top of my lungs during the 69th UAAP season down here:

I think it was recorded by the UST Yellow Jackets. And in fairness! Some of the members are hunky and yummy! hihihihi But I have no pictures of them sadly.

No comments: